Saturday, October 22, 2011

New mommyhood and my little Cardinals fan

It has obviously been a while since I blogged... :D but I got a new phone and it has a blogger app!! So my blogging ability just got a million times easier!! See I rarely have time to actually get on the computer and our computer really sucks.

So Elijah is 4 1/2 months old now and mommyhood has become much more manageable. I'm getting used to not enough sleep and to carrying an extra 30 lbs around between baby, carseat, ect. He is generally much happier (except for the recent teething). Elijah is really just a little sweetheart and he loves to be cuddled. :)

We just started cereal and that has been soooo exciting!! Its been about two weeks and he is adapting to it. At first he just wanted to spit it out but he is really starting to enjoy it. And like I said he likes to be held so he doesn't really like being in a high chair much. He sure is growing though!! 26 in long and 15 1/2 lbs!!

Did I mention that his daddy's favorite team is in the world series right now????? We are a baseball/cardinals family and we are so excited!! Eli actually watches the game and dances when we cheer.... its adorable!

That's my post for today but expect lots more to come since I can do it from my phone now :) (thanks Bryan for the sweet new phone!)






No comments:

Post a Comment